Monday, October 25, 2010

What is All on Adoption about?

Since I was about ten years old, I have been drawn to adoption.

For the past seven months, I have been doing lots of reading and research on adoption. I have noticed that there is a lot to learn. Like many other things in life, learning about and adopting can be overwhelming. My goal is to share what I am learning about adoption with my readers. If my findings make your adoption journey less overwhelming, I will be a very happy woman!

I am looking forward to discussing the following:
The different types of adoption: domestic, international, open, close, transracial adoption, adopting a child with special needs
Where to start
What to look for in an adoption agency
The adoption process
Adoption, from the perspective of the adoptive family
Adoption, from the perspective of the birth parents
The costs of adoption
And much, much more…

I am very happy to begin sharing my journey with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment